The Accountability Manifesto [New Kindle Book]
Last Updated onDo you have a goal you want to reach?
Tired of starting a new habit only to quit a few days later?
The reason many people in their goals and habits is that they lack accountability.
Numerous studies have shown that surrounding yourself with people who have the same desire to succeed can help you through the difficult spots when trying to achieve your goals.
In “The Accountability Manifesto,” you will discover the power of public accountability and how it is the secret weapon of successful millionaires (even billionaires) all across the world.
Here are the details…
If you've ever read Think and Grow Rich, the classic self help book by Napoleon Hill, then you likely have a good idea about the power of joining a mastermind group to help you achieve higher levels of success. The problem with this concept was simple… the book left many people wanting to join a good Mastermind group or find accountability partners with little idea on how to effectively find these important success partners.
If you have ever wondered: “How do I connect with a group near me?” Or more importantly: “How can I find people all over the world who share a similar goal?” you will find the answer in this book.
What Accountability and Mastermind Strategies will you learn in this book?
This book discusses details on all forms of possible accountability you can use to help achieve any goal in your life. Accountability and masterminding can help you in a variety of ways. With this book you will learn:
- 7 Benefits of adding accountability to your daily routine
- THE #1 rule for getting any type of result in your life.
- 5 Real-world examples of people who use accountability to create amazing changes in their lives.
This focuses on seven ways to add accountability to your life:
- Using a Mobile App
- Joining a Virtual Community
- Working with an “Accountabuddy”
- Working with a Coach
- Finding a Mentor
- Attending Goal-Specific Conferences
- Forming a Mastermind Group
And you will also discover:
- 12 qualities of a good coach (and the important interview questions to ask).
- 6 steps for creating a successful mastermind group.
- Successful strategies for being accountable connecting with only a mobile app.
- 8 steps for working with a mentor to achieve peak results
- How to maximize your next conference and meet the “right” people.
Get The accountability Manifesto For only $0.99
Accountability Manifesto will be on sale for $.99 (or the equivalent price in your country) for the next few days until Saturday, October 3rd, then it will go up to $2.99. Get it now while it’s at the low “launch week” price.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be helpful, I would love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
Some people have had trouble accessing these books in the past, because they do not own a Kindle . But you do not need a Kindle to read these books. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) Here are an assortment of ways you can read this book on other devices:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I have not yet discovered a way to read it on the Nook
It’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link again:
Here are the links for other countries:
U.K. ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015NHSXUS/
Canada ==> http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B015NHSXUS/
India ==> http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B015NHSXUS/
France ==> https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Spain ==> https://www.amazon.es/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Mexico ==> https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Italy ==> https://www.amazon.it/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Brazil ==> https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Japan ==> https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B015NHSXUS/
Enjoy the book! Achieve the things you desire!