10-Minute Digital Declutter [$0.99 Book Sale]
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Does your digital life sometimes feel out of control?
It is easy to feel overwhelmed by the the the sheer amount of digital noise and inherent lack of organization that comes with an online life.
In Ten Minute Digital Declutter you will discover how to clean and organize your digital life, and a whole lot more.
- Want to finally get organized with your online activities? Or simplfy your digital life?
- Sick of not being able to find the file you need?
- Afraid to delete files because you may “need them sometime”?
- Want to learn more about setting up an online organization system?
- Do you desire a highly organized and minimalist online lifestyle?
- Is managing your digital devices taking up too much of your free time?
All these challenges are covered in the book: 10-Minute Digital Declutter: The Simple Habit to Eliminate Technology Overload
Who should read 10 Minute Digital Declutter?
- Feels overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information on your devices
- Can't easily find the emails, documents, or websites you're looking for
- Has little time to tackle a large digital decluttering project
- Feels embarrassed and drained by the clutter and disorganization inherent in their digital lives
- Finds themselves afraid to delete anything for fear that they may someday need it
- Feels themselves giving away too much time and energy to the virtual world
- Would like to change their priorities and learn to step away from your devices more often
- Get complaints from your boss, spouse, or family members about your digital clutter or disorganization.
- Would like a neat and organized computer.
- Spends a lot of time online.
- Simply desire a more organized, minimalist lifestyle
The bottom line?
If you have a want to live a simplified and organized digital lifestyle, but also reclaim some of the time you spend with digital devices, then you should check out 10-Minute Digital Declutter.
Get 10 Minute Digital Declutter For only $0.99
10 Minute Digital Declutter will be on sale for $.99 (or the equivalent price in your country) for the next few days until Saturday, November 21st, then it will go up to $2.99. Get it now while it’s at the low “launch week” price.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be helpful, I would love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
Some people have had trouble accessing these books in the past, because they do not own a Kindle . But you do not need a Kindle to read these books. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) Here are an assortment of ways you can read this book on other devices:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I have not yet discovered a way to read it on the Nook
It’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
And here is the international link: http://www.developgoodhabits.com/10MDD-international