(Kindle) S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple – 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
Setting goals might seem easy.
You write down a few milestones. Then you get busy working on them.
Most people struggle with their goal achievement efforts.
That’s because they don’t know how to turn goal into a doable, day-to-day plan.
In other words, they’re not good at turning goals into habits.
But you can learn how to do this in my latest Kindle book:
Read on to get more details about this book.
Announcing: S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple
Wherever your ambitions may lie, goal setting can get you there. On the other hand, the wrong goal can leave you feeling frustrated and unmotivated. When you set a goal that’s too lofty, it’s easy to give up when your dreams don’t turn into reality.
We all have important milestones we’d like to reach. The trick is to create a plan and commit to it. SMART goal setting can help you do this.
In the book, “S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple“, you’ll get a ten-step plan for setting and achieving your goals. Unlike other titles, this book will teach you how to turn any idea into an actionable plan. Not only will you get an overview of S.M.A.R.T. goals, you’ll also get a blueprint for turning them into daily routines.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Understand what makes a good S.M.A.R.T. goal
- Identify what you truly want to achieve
- Set goals for all 7 areas of your life
- Focus on three-month goals that are achievable
- Follow 5 steps for turning S.M.A.R.T. goals into habits
- Schedule the completion these habits with a weekly review
- Use mind mapping to identify every step for achieving a goal
- Track the daily progress of your goals
- Overcome five obstacles to S.M.A.R.T. goal setting
- Review your goals (the right way) and make sure you’re staying on track
- Stay motivated by using the power of accountability
You don’t have to be controlled by your inbox. Simply follow the blueprint that’s outlined in this book to consistently end each day with zero messages.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be useful, then I’d love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don’t need a Kindle. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link again:
And here are the links for the book in other countries:
U.K. ==> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IJZLX72
Canada ==> https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00IJZLX72
Australia ==> https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00IJZLX72
India ==> https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00IJZLX72
Germany ==> https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00IJZLX72
France ==> https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00IJZLX72
Spain ==> https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00IJZLX72
Mexico ==> https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B00IJZLX72
Italy ==> https://www.amazon.it/dp/B00IJZLX72
Brazil ==> https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B00IJZLX72
Japan ==> https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00IJZLX72
Download it now to learn the right to set and achieve goals.
As an additional tool why not check out some tools to turn those goals into habits.