10,000 Steps Blueprint (Grab Your Free eBook Today)
Last Updated on
On DGH, you've seen me talk about the importance of developing that daily walking habit.
Averaging 10,000 steps a day is one of the best ways to drop a few pounds, maintain this weight loss and get on the pathway to lifelong fitness.
Not many people know how to form the walking habit without dramatically changing their lives.
That's why I just launched the new Kindle book called:
10,000 Steps Blueprint: The Daily Walking Habit for Healthy Weight Loss and Lifelong Fitness
It will be free through Amazon's KDP Select program for the next five days.
Starting today (October 23rd) to the end of Sunday (October 27th); you can grab a free copy directly from Amazon.
Read on to discover the details about this freebie.
Announcing: 10,000 Steps Blueprint
There are countless ways to get fit and lose weight. Unfortunately most programs ask you to do one of two things: 1) Follow a restrictive diet that can't be maintained 2) Complete a “bootcamp” course that requires HOURS of your free time. A simpler solution is to create a “10,000 Steps Habit”, which can fit into any busy schedule.
In the book “10,000 Steps Blueprint” you’ll discover a blueprint for developing the walking habit. You'll find that it works best when it becomes part of your lifestyle. It's not a “here today, gone tomorrow” fad. It's not a temporary fix. Done correctly, it's a permanent change that can be a cornerstone of a healthier, fitter and happier existence.
Here's a taste of what's covered:
- The Origin of the 10,000 Steps Habit
- How Far Is 10,000 Steps?
- 13 Health Benefits of Step Walking
- 4 Walking Items You'll Need to Get Started
- How to Create a Walking Plan that Actually Works
- 16 Shortcuts to “Pad” Your Daily Step Count
- How to Create Warm Up and Cool Down Routines
- 6 Obstacles That can Derail a Walking Habit (and Their Solutions)
- Power Walking: How to Turn 10,000 Steps into a Dynamic Activity
- The Importance of Injury Prevention
It's not hard to develop the walking habit once you know how it fits into your busy day. Grab “10,000 Steps Blueprint” to learn how to get started.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be useful, then I'd love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
Don't Own a Kindle Reader?
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don't need a Kindle. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven't found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it's really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link again:
And here's the link to the UK Version ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-000-Steps-Blueprint-ebook/dp/B00FVZ9ZSM
Go download it now and hope you enjoy it.
[adinserter block=”7″] [adinserter block=”8″] [adinserter block=”9″]