57 Funny Yes or No Questions to Ask Your Friends and Family
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
If you are looking for a way to get to know people better, then one of the top ways to get to the bottom of the issue is to ask yes or no questions.
The point of asking these questions is to force people to provide succinct answers. That way, you can clearly tell where people fall on the issue.
If you really want to entertain yourself and other people, then in this article we will briefly cover 57 funny yes or no questions.
But first, let’s start with a quick definition.
What You Will Learn
What Are Funny Yes or No Questions?
As the name suggests, the point of funny yes or no questions is to make them entertaining. Of course, depending on the audience, you may need to think carefully about how edgy you want the questions to be. Furthermore, you also want to think about how you are going to be using these questions.
For example, are you turning them into a game of some sort of a winner at the end? Or, are you simply trying to break the ice? This should guide you when you are trying to find funny yes or no questions that you can ask other people who are present.
Now, let’s dive into the 57 yes or no questions you can use during a conversation.
57 Funny Yes or No Questions To Ask
There are plenty of directions you can take your yes or no questions. Some of the top yes or no questions that you can ask include:
- Have you ever offered to complete homework for someone else in exchange for something specific from them?
- Do you ever get scared when the lights are off at night and you are home alone?
- Have you ever walked up and said something to a stranger who later turned out to be your best friend?
- Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of other people?
- Have you ever forgotten to study for a test until you arrive at class to take that test?
- Have you ever taken money from your parent’s wallet or purse without them noticing?
- Have your parents ever caught you in public with your crush without knowing you are dating someone?
- Have you ever stolen a candy bar from a local corner store?
- Have you ever wet your pants in public in front of your friends?
- Has a teacher ever called on you in class when you didn't know what was going on?
- Have you ever tried to pay for a bill that was more than $100 but nothing but coins?
- Have you ever gotten called out by your significant other in front of your friends?
- Have you ever gotten into a serious fight with someone at school over a minor issue?
- Have you ever fallen asleep in class and got called out by a teacher for it?
- Have your parents ever caught you drinking, smoking, or doing drugs?
- Have your parents ever gotten upset at you for painting your room a different color without asking them first?
- Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket and not told your parents until you started getting letters from lawyers?
- Have you ever gotten caught dancing in front of the mirror?
- Have you ever been dumped by someone else in public?
- Have your parents ever caught you trying to sneak out of the house?
- Have you ever had strong feelings for someone who didn't have the same feelings as you?
- Have you ever gotten arrested?
- Have you ever made out with a complete stranger for asking his or her name?
- Have you ever skipped school to do something more fun and gotten caught?
- Have you ever gotten scared about flying on a plane?
- Have you ever gotten called out at school because you were wearing something embarrassing?
- Have you ever done something so bad at school that you got suspended for it?
- Have you ever been involved in a car accident that was your fault?
- Have you ever tried to pole dance at a club before?
- Have you ever been so upset about something that happened that day that you cried yourself to sleep that night?
- Have you ever gotten lost somewhere that you have spent significant amounts of time in the past?
- Have you ever tried to sing karaoke at a bar or a club somewhere?
- Has someone ever commented on how loudly you sing in the shower?
- Have you ever glue your hand or finger to something during an arts and crafts project?
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping before?
- Have you ever gone more than a week without taking a shower?
- Have you ever gone to school wearing dirty clothes because you didn't have any clean clothes to wear?
- Have you ever gotten caught cheating on a test?
- Have you ever forgotten someone's name even though you’ve spent time with them in the past?
- Have you ever drank so much that you ended up blacking out?
- Have you ever gotten caught playing prank on one of your friends?
- Have you ever failed a class before?
- Have you ever run away from home because you were so upset at your parents?
- Have you ever made one of your parents cry in the past?
- Have you ever dated someone more than once even though you knew going back to them was bad for you?
- Have you shot a gun at some point in your life?
- Have you ever gone to a dance alone because you couldn't get anyone to go with you?
- Have you ever broken a bone in the past?
- Have you ever gotten locked out of your own house?
- Have you ever laughed so hard that something you were drinking came out of your nose?
- Have you ever lied about your age to get into a bar or a club?
- Have you ever gotten so lonely that you started talking to yourself?
- Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
- Have you ever slept in until 3 in the afternoon or later?
- Have you ever been forced to share a bed with someone you were not romantically involved with?
- Have you ever broken something that belonged to your friend and then lied about how it happened?
- Have you ever driven a car that was not yours without asking permission first?
Final Thoughts on Funny Yes or No Questions
Of course, these are just a few of the many examples that you can use if you are trying to come up with funny yes or no questions that you can ask your friends or family members.
Remember to think carefully about the age of the people in the room. Even though there are lots of questions that are funny, you also want to make sure that they are appropriate.
In the end, asking funny yes or no questions is a great way to get to know other people in the room while also creating a great source of entertainment. Think about working these yes or no questions into your next gathering!