72 Green Smoothie Recipes for Detoxing, Weight Loss, and a Quick Energy Boost
Last Updated on
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Are you looking for a simple health habit that only takes a few minutes each day?
So it's easy to find yourself skipping a meal or opting for fast food with its high-fat, high-sugar menu offerings.
Perhaps you are on the same boat.
So what's the solution?
Green smoothies provide a simple and effective way to
All you have to do is load up your blender with the necessary ingredients, blend, and – voila! – you’re good to go.
With many these smoothies, you get a great combination of fruits, vegetables, essential vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats.
A regular serving of fruit- or veggie-based smoothie usually does not exceed 300 calories. Furthermore, its high-fiber content encourages good digestion and enhances the body’s fat-burning ability. Making green smoothies an excellent tool for weight loss.
What You Will Learn
- 1. Super Green Cleansing Smoothie
- 2. Cucumber Ginger Green Smoothie
- 3. Peach Green Smoothie
- 4. Peach Walnut Smoothie
- 5. Fat-Burning Green Smoothie
- 6. Energizing Cucumber-Mint Smoothie
- 7. Mango Matcha Green Smoothie
- 8. Green Ginger Goddess Smoothie
- 9. Super Green Spirulina Smoothie
- 10. Cold Buster Citrus Green Smoothie
- 11. Creamy Kiwi
- 12. Morning Sunshine Chia Seed Smoothie
- 13. Green Monster Smoothie
- 14. Feijoa Apple Green Smoothie
- 15. Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie
- 16. Vanilla-Mint Green Smoothie
- 17. Tropical Green Smoothie
- 18. Kiwi Pear Green Smoothie
- 19. Banana Blueberry Gooseberry Green Smoothie
- 20. Kale Skin Tonic Green Smoothie
- 21. Coconut Oil Detoxifying Green Smoothie
- 22. Swamp Monster Smoothie
- 23. Broccoli Detox Smoothie
- 24. Super Simple Green Smoothie
- 25. Green Citrus Smoothie
- 26. Pick-Me-Up Green Smoothie
- 27. Tropical Fertility Smoothie
- 28. The Ultimate Green Lactation Smoothie
- 29. High-Protein Smoothie With Vanilla Bean
- 30. Green Detoxifier Supercharged With Moringa
- 31. Anti-Flu Immune-Boosting Super Green Smoothie
- 32. Green Pina Colada Smoothie
- 33. Berry Green Layered Smoothie
- 34. Dr. Oz Energizing Green Drink
- 35. Alkaline Green Smoothie
- 36. Turmeric Green Tea Smoothie
- 37. Mango And Turmeric Green Smoothie
- 38. Super Green Tea Antioxidant Smoothie
- 39. Oatmeal Cookie Green Smoothie
- 40. The Ultimate Antioxidant Blast
- 41. Super Kale Green Smoothie
- 42. Low Carb Green Smoothie
- 43. Pear Ginger Smoothie
- 44. Chocolate Mint Spinach Smoothie
- 45. Anemia-Fighting Green Smoothie
- 46. The Super Glow Pregnancy Smoothie
- 47. Energizing Green Smoothie
- 48. Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Spirulina
- 49. Tropical Spirulina Smoothie
- 50. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
- 51. Creamy Kale Coconut Smoothie
- 52. Glowing Skin Smoothie
- 53. Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
- 54. Detox Green Smoothie With Chia Seeds
- 55. Hallie’s Low Glycemic Green Smoothie
- 56. Green Keto Smoothie
- 57. Easy Green Smoothie: Orange Blitzer
- 58. Tahini Fig Smoothie
- 59. Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- 60. Clean Eating Green Tea Mango Smoothie
- 61. Detoxifying Green Apple Smoothie
- 62. Kefir Green Smoothie
- 63. Creamy Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- 64. Balancing Maca Green Smoothie
- 65. Green Adrenal Tonic Smoothie
- 66. Super Green Pear, Apple, And Chia Seeds Smoothie
- 67. Blueberry Cinnamon Green Smoothie
- 68. Blueberry Green Smoothie
- 69. Minty Morning Green Smoothie
- 70. Pink Grapefruit Green Smoothie
- 71. Citrus Flax Green Smoothie
- 72. 2-Minute Green Smoothie
- Final Thoughts on Green Smoothie Recipes
(Side note: If you want a “done for you” green smoothie, then I recommend checking out this product that also tastes delicious. Or take a few minutes to read our detailed review about it.)
1. Super Green Cleansing Smoothie
This smoothie has high content of essential vitamins and minerals. It is also high in fiber to help flush out toxins from your body.
2. Cucumber Ginger Green Smoothie
The flavors of mango, bananas, avocado, and ginger are all perfectly balanced in this smoothie. This is a must-try for those who have just started on their smoothie adventure.
3. Peach Green Smoothie
Try this green smoothie for breakfast, lunch, or post-workout. It has an energizing effect and combats fatigue.
4. Peach Walnut Smoothie
This smoothie is packed with vitamin C and will remind you of peach pie. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids for heart health and potassium for blood pressure control. (Side bar: If you'd like to add even more omega-3 supplements to your diet, then I recommend checking out this page.)
5. Fat-Burning Green Smoothie
If you're looking for a weight loss drink, a glassful of this fat-burning smoothie is the ticket. It's also great in replenishing depleted nutrients for mothers after giving birth.
6. Energizing Cucumber-Mint Smoothie
This smoothie will rejuvenate you in warm weather. It gives you a light, refreshing feeling with all the healthy goodness of cucumber and mint.
7. Mango Matcha Green Smoothie
Here is a smoothie that contains a high level of antioxidants that help lower health risks. It's so filling you'll never feel hungry before lunch. (And if you'd like to add more matcha green tea to your diet, check out these products.)
8. Green Ginger Goddess Smoothie
This super healthy smoothie combines the benefits of kale for better calcium absorption, spinach for stabilizing blood glucose levels, and moringa for boosting immunity.
9. Super Green Spirulina Smoothie
Enjoy this vibrant green concoction that is loaded with vitamins and minerals and offers a detoxifying effect. Get ready to feel clean and energized.
10. Cold Buster Citrus Green Smoothie
Feeling under the weather? Chase away your colds and boost your immune system with this vitamin-loaded smoothie. Be restored to good health in no time.
11. Creamy Kiwi
This recipe is one of the most ideal fruit smoothies for beginners. It has the right hint of sweetness. The healthy fat content, courtesy of the cashews, makes for a filling meal you can enjoy any time of the day.
12. Morning Sunshine Chia Seed Smoothie
Your search for green smoothies for weight loss stops here. This recipe has fat-burning ingredients that help you lose the extra pounds stat.
13. Green Monster Smoothie
Boost your immunity, improve you digestion, and have an overall deliciously healthy experience with this smoothie.
14. Feijoa Apple Green Smoothie
The feijoa is a fruit native to South America but is now being grown in some parts of New Zealand and the US. Including this smoothie in a woman's daily diet during pregnancy is highly beneficial because of its high folate content.
15. Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie
This smoothie tastes so delicious that even kids will love it. It's a great way to ensure that they are taking in fresh fruits and veggies in their diets.
16. Vanilla-Mint Green Smoothie
This smoothie has a rich, creamy texture. It's wonderfully satisfying and can be prepared in minutes. Serve with chia seeds for added nutritional value.
17. Tropical Green Smoothie
You're probably thinking that this green stuff will taste bitter. However, it is a truly refreshing smoothie with great flavor, which gives you a boost of energy when you need it most any time of the day.
18. Kiwi Pear Green Smoothie
This is a light, refreshing smoothie that is guaranteed to perk up your mornings. Cheers to a new day.
19. Banana Blueberry Gooseberry Green Smoothie
Start your day right with this clean smoothie recipe that is a very good source of fiber, potassium, and vitamin C.
20. Kale Skin Tonic Green Smoothie
Are you suffering from skin conditions? Sipping on this kale smoothie on a regular basis can help clear up skin problems. The powerful antioxidants in this tonic give you healthy glowing skin.
21. Coconut Oil Detoxifying Green Smoothie
What makes this smoothie healthy? Greens are loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. Avocados and coconut oil supply healthy fats necessary in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Both are ideal for ridding the body of toxins.
22. Swamp Monster Smoothie
This is an enticing green smoothie with a quirky name that makes it popular with the younger set. Made with vitamin-rich ingredients, this smoothie will be a favorite go-to snack.
23. Broccoli Detox Smoothie
This smoothie is high in protein and loaded with essential vitamins. And although broccoli is not a common ingredient in smoothies, this recipe works very well in terms of flavor and healthy benefits.
24. Super Simple Green Smoothie
The preparation of this smoothie is very straightforward. Using either fresh or frozen ingredients works well, too.
25. Green Citrus Smoothie
You can prepare this smoothie for breakfast to load up on the healthy benefits of green leafy vegetables first thing in the morning. Or you can have this for snack or as a post-workout drink.
26. Pick-Me-Up Green Smoothie
If you find your energy flagging any time of the day, this smoothie can rejuvenate you. It is also rich in fiber that helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
27. Tropical Fertility Smoothie
For women trying to conceive, this smoothie could help increase your chances of fertility. Bromelain, a chemical substance naturally found in pineapples, is recognized to reduce inflammation in the uterus — an essential factor in implantation.
28. The Ultimate Green Lactation Smoothie
This smoothie is beneficial for mothers searching for ways to increase their milk supply. To make this into a meal, add a few tablespoons of protein powder and it's ready.
And if you're looking for a specific type of protein powder, we recommend checking out these reviews:
- The Best Vegan Protein Powders
- The Best-Tasting Protein Powders
- The Whey Protein Powders for Weight Loss
29. High-Protein Smoothie With Vanilla Bean
Here is a nutrition-packed smoothie that contains almost 50% of adults' daily value requirements for protein and fiber you can prepare any time of the day. The vanilla bean adds a subtle hint of sweetness.
30. Green Detoxifier Supercharged With Moringa
What health benefits can you reap when you include this smoothie recipe in your 21-day green smoothie detox? For starters, you'll feel energized, courtesy of the the powerful antioxidants contained in one serving. Your skin will achieve a more youthful glow. Finally, your memory and focus will improve courtesy of the cognitive-enhancing ingredients.
Alternatively, you can use your preferred green juice powder instead of moringa to boost the nutritive benefits of this smoothie. Check out some of the best superfood powders available in the market today.
31. Anti-Flu Immune-Boosting Super Green Smoothie
As its name suggests, this smoothie contains ingredients loaded with nutrients and vitamins that boost your immune system. Take it daily to ward off the flu.
32. Green Pina Colada Smoothie
The light green color of this smoothie makes it so attractive. The pineapple gives the natural sweetness, making this a healthy drink that even kids will love.
33. Berry Green Layered Smoothie
The sweetness of no sugar green smoothies like this comes from the fruits and vegetables alone, and these make for a tasty concoction. Experiment with layering the flavors for added visual appeal.
34. Dr. Oz Energizing Green Drink
This Dr. Oz smoothie recipe is rich in phytoestrogens that combat fatigue and boost memory functions. It's quite effective that even celebrities like Oprah had promoted it.
35. Alkaline Green Smoothie
The best way to maximize the health benefits you can get from smoothies is by using fresh ingredients as much as possible. Recharge with this alkalizing smoothie that encourages better absorption of vitamins and minerals for a healthier you. (To learn more about this topic, check out this article where we talk about 15 strategies to alkalize your body.)
36. Turmeric Green Tea Smoothie
Loaded with high levels of antioxidants, this turmeric concoction helps prevent numerous diseases including certain cancers. Include this in your 7-day weight-loss plan and reap the benefits of a healthier, happier you. (If you want to add more turmeric to your diet, then here is a review of three turmeric supplements.)
37. Mango And Turmeric Green Smoothie
Turmeric is known to have powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. In this smoothie, the benefits of turmeric are combined with the natural sweetness of mango for a truly healthy, refreshing drink.
38. Super Green Tea Antioxidant Smoothie
This recipe for a healthy smoothie exceeds the daily value requirement for Vitamin C. Try it in the morning as an invigorating, immune-boosting breakfast.
39. Oatmeal Cookie Green Smoothie
Satisfy your craving for cookies with this smoothie. Not only does this evoke the taste of a baked goodie, it's loaded with the health benefits of oats, fruits, and green leafy vegetables.
40. The Ultimate Antioxidant Blast
Enjoy clean eating in the morning with this smoothie made from green vegetables loaded with antioxidants. Not only does this help fight free radicals, it gives energy to keep you going the whole morning.
41. Super Kale Green Smoothie
The main advantage of smoothies is that they are so easy to make, and this recipe is no exception. The ingredients in this one provide a wallop of nutrients and essential vitamins for an energized morning. One of the best pick-me-up drinks to combat lethargy.
42. Low Carb Green Smoothie
Enjoy a low carb, high protein smoothie any time of the day with this recipe. Avocadoes provide healthy fats necessary for the body's absorption of essential vitamins.
43. Pear Ginger Smoothie
Here is a smoothie that refreshes you. Packed with vitamins and other health-giving nutrients, you can prepare this anytime you need an energy boost or a quick and filling afternoon pick me up. It contains a high amount of fiber, which helps improve digestion.
44. Chocolate Mint Spinach Smoothie
Get your daily dose of vitamin C through this smoothie. It has a minty-chocolatey taste that makes this drink a treat.
45. Anemia-Fighting Green Smoothie
Not only is this smoothie full of delicious flavors, but the ingredients pack a powerful punch to enrich your supply of red blood cells and combat anemia.
46. The Super Glow Pregnancy Smoothie
This high-protein smoothie is known for fatigue-fighting properties. It is ideal for expectant mothers who need an easy-to-prepare snack that's not loaded with empty calories and unhealthy fats. Make sure to use the freshest ingredients you can find. (Also, if you're stuck, then here are 56 healthy snack ideas and recipes.)
47. Energizing Green Smoothie
Fight fatigue and get a boost of energy for your day with this green smoothie. Add chia seeds for extra nutrients and texture. Enjoy!
48. Strawberry Banana Smoothie With Spirulina
Eat clean with this smoothie loaded with super foods. Chia seeds are high in fiber and contain healthy fats that enable the absorption of essential vitamins, while spirulina is loaded with vitamins and minerals that enhance the body's vital functions.
49. Tropical Spirulina Smoothie
Speaking of spirulina, in this smoothie this superfood takes center stage. Its high iron content makes it an ideal smoothie to fight anemia. The flavor of spirulina is carefully balanced with the addition of banana, mango, and pineapple for a great-tasting health drink.
50. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
This super tasty smoothie is a complete meal in a glass. The nutritional benefits you can reap from this include vitamin C that has great antioxidant properties; omega-3 to support brain and nerve development; and fiber to aid digestion.
51. Creamy Kale Coconut Smoothie
Enhance your cognitive abilities in the morning with this rich and filling smoothie. It contains brain-boosting nutrients and antioxidants. Plus it is a good source of fiber and protein. Cheers to a healthy you.
52. Glowing Skin Smoothie
This smoothie offers skin-nourishing benefits. Sprinkle some spirulina powder for added protein that promotes hair and skin health.
53. Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
Enjoy a dessert-like treat with this kid-approved smoothie. It is ideal for breakfasts as a healthy meal or as a nourishing snack.
54. Detox Green Smoothie With Chia Seeds
Have a healthy, on-the-go kind of breakfast with this smoothie. It is packed with essential nutrients your body needs to keep going the whole day.
55. Hallie’s Low Glycemic Green Smoothie
If you are not fond of sweet smoothies, this one is perfect for you. It's made with healthy fats and has a positive impact in keeping your glycemic levels low. It is also very filling, thus eliminating hunger pangs.
56. Green Keto Smoothie
This is a welcome smoothie recipe for those who are searching for something not too sweet. Avocadoes are heart-friendly fruits and are the star of this smoothie. Enjoy a refreshing and filling glass without fear of the negative effects of added sugars.
57. Easy Green Smoothie: Orange Blitzer
Smoothie preparation usually follows a standard process: Choose a dairy or non-dairy liquid, gather the greens, and add fruits. This foolproof orange blitzer is a good recipe to try for those just starting on their smoothie adventure.
58. Tahini Fig Smoothie
Delicious earthy flavors blend well in this green smoothie. It is a good source of methionine, an essential amino acid that aids in liver detoxification. It makes for a good breakfast to stave off the terrible effects of a hangover.
59. Cranberry Orange Smoothie
This is one of those no-sugar green smoothies that will surely become your go-to recipe if you need a quick, healthy snack or a meal on the go. It is packed with vitamin C and other health-giving phytonutrients.
60. Clean Eating Green Tea Mango Smoothie
Pass the no-sugar challenge easily with this smoothie that is naturally sweet and delicious. Its light texture makes it an easy complement to your meal. Alternatively, add some protein powder to make it a meal in itself.
61. Detoxifying Green Apple Smoothie
Flush out the residues of the pizzas, candies, and cocktails you’ve consumed in the past few days from your body with this detoxifying concoction. It’s made with celery and green apple. This smoothie is so simple to make and tastes refreshingly light with a hint of citrus.
62. Kefir Green Smoothie
Add more probiotics to your diet with this tangy smoothie. It aids digestion and has a refreshing taste, making it an ideal clean eating option during the warmer months.
63. Creamy Coconut Avocado Smoothie
Healthy fats are essential in the proper absorption of some vitamins and minerals our bodies need. This smoothie provides heart-friendly fats as well as a creamy texture that you'll love.
64. Balancing Maca Green Smoothie
Women going through hormonal changes can benefit from regularly taking this smoothie. It has powerful hormone-balancing ingredients essential for good health at this stage of one's life.
65. Green Adrenal Tonic Smoothie
Are you fatigued all the time despite getting the ideal number of hours of sleep? It might be an issue of sluggish adrenal glands. This smoothie helps stimulate adrenal function to combat exhaustion. Of course, if you feel tired all the time, it's a good idea to visit the doctor for proper diagnosis.
66. Super Green Pear, Apple, And Chia Seeds Smoothie
Several superfoods make a powerful health combo in this smoothie. Give extra care in its presentation to make this tasty tonic more appealing — to the eyes and to the taste buds.
67. Blueberry Cinnamon Green Smoothie
Blueberries are recognized to have heart-friendly benefits because of their high antioxidant content. Why not try this smoothie today and make your heart happy?
68. Blueberry Green Smoothie
You'll no longer have an excuse for missing a meal. This smoothie can be prepared in less than 10 minutes, is heart-friendly, and is packed with energy-giving nutrients.
69. Minty Morning Green Smoothie
This smoothie is a must-try. It rejuvenates with its minty flavor and fills you up. And the best part of the deal? It's absolutely delicious.
70. Pink Grapefruit Green Smoothie
Grapefruit and pineapple harmoniously blend in this sweet-citrusy fare. Use a juicer to get the grapefruit juice instead of peeling it to prevent the grapefruit from imparting a bitter flavor to the smoothie.
71. Citrus Flax Green Smoothie
The pleasant taste of this smoothie makes it an instant favorite. Plus, drinking this is completely guilt free, considering that it's made using fresh and healthy ingredients only.
72. 2-Minute Green Smoothie
Load up on essential vitamins in one sitting with this easy-to-prepare smoothie recipe. It takes just 2 minutes to whip up this healthy fare that it's guaranteed to become one of your main breakfast staples.
Final Thoughts on Green Smoothie Recipes
It’s a fact that once you take the steps to take care of your health by eating nutrient-rich foods, you’ll also start looking at other areas in your life you can improve to attain health in body, mind, and spirit.
It’s an exciting journey towards becoming the best version of yourself.
But if you're looking for more of a “done for you” type of green smoothie, then I recommend checking out this product that also tastes delicious