45 Printable Inspirational Quotes for Your Vision Board
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Looking for printables to decorate your vision board with? You might want to consider using printable inspirational quotes.
You can put them on your vision board and read them when you need a little encouragement to get through the day. In this post, we share some truly inspiring vision board quotes to help you realize your goals.
What You Will Learn
What Are Printable Vision Board Quotes?
Printable quotes are a wonderful way of decorating and personalizing a vision board. You get to choose quotes that resonate with your aspirations, and can choose corresponding designs that reflect your personality.
They add visual interest to your board, and provide a source of inspiration and motivation while you work on turning your dreams into reality.
In this post, you’ll find more than 40 inspirational quotes that you can print out to the size you want, cut out, and use for your board.
What’s a Vision Board?
A vision board is an awesome goal-setting tool. It usually consists of a collage mounted on a stiff board that represents the things you want most in life.
Vision boards are a powerful visualization tool. Your goal board or dream board (as they are also called) uses the Law of Attraction to draw in the things that you envision. You simply need to spend a few minutes each day focusing on the things that you want, as depicted on your board.
The traditional way of creating a vision board consists of choosing pictures, words, and phrases from magazines, cutting them out, and gluing them to a board. These days, a vision board app is a portable alternative to the conventional board.
However, if you’re making a conventional goal board, the design should reflect both your desires and your personality. Thus, the types of embellishments you use are just as important as the aspirations that the board will eventually represent.
Decorating your board with stickers, beads, artwork, and printable quotes makes it more personalized.
How to Use Printable Quotes
In addition to decorating your vision board, you can use the printables featured in this post to decorate your bullet journal or embellish your planner. You can also use them in your scrapbook.
These printables can also be framed and mounted on your wall as inspirational messages to brighten your day. Finally, they are a great alternative to stationery when you are writing a letter to someone you care about.
Let’s check out our list of vision board quotes:
1. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
2. “All dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ” – Walt Disney
3. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “Hold the vision. Trust the process.” – Anonymous
6. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
7. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” – A. C. Benson
8.“The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
9. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
11. “Begin anywhere.” – John Cage
12. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
13. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow that you want.” – Ken Poirot
14. “The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything.” – Frank Sinatra
15. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
16. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” – Unknown
18. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
19. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
20. “I can and I will. Watch me.” – Carrie Green
21. “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
22. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
23. “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
24. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
25. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chödrön
26. “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” – Walter Brunell
27. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Elliot
28. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist)
29. “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says “I’m possible.”” – Audrey Hepburn
30. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
31. “Our greatest glory is not never failing, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
32. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
33. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
34. “I’m still learning.” – Michelangelo
35. “Still, I rise.” – Maya Angelou
36. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
39. “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
40. “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy T. Bennett
41. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?” – Rumi
42. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.” – John A. Shedd
43. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
44. “Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too.” – Jennae Cecillia
45. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” – Richard Branson
When you read these vision board quotes, we hope that you find the encouragement you need to get through the day.
Hopefully these words can give you the motivation to reach for the things you want and make your dreams come true.
If you need other resources about vision boards, you might want to check out the following posts: