There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Are interested in a specific girl? Typically when you fall for a girl, you’ll want to know everything about her. You may be overwhelmed because you don’t know where to begin.
The best place to start is to ask questions about herself. Which opens the door for a deeper conversation and a meaningful relationship. So with that in mind, the following article will provide 212 good questions you can ask a girl you like.
But first, let’s answer a simple question.
(Side note: Want to ask better questions? Then watch this short, 20-minute course to learn how to have a great conversation with virtually anyone!)
What You Will Learn
- Why Ask Questions?
- Childhood Question to Ask a Girl
- Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
- Philosophical Questions to Ask a Girl
- Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
- Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
- Questions About the Future to Ask a Girl
- This or That Questions to Ask a Girl
- Final Thoughts on Ask Questions to a Girl You Like
Why Ask Questions?
Questions help you understand someone’s personality and behaviors through communication. Communication is vital to a successful relationship because it makes people feel like you care. The key to a great question offers greater communication. Meaning the questions should lead to further discussion and keep a conversation flowing. Our list aims to help you create a deeper connection through these questions.
We ask questions every day, such as when, where, and how. We often forget that the most critical piece of information is “why?” It provides insight into the person and their characteristics. You may ask what her favorite dish is, but you must continue to ask, “Why is it spaghetti?” Maybe it reminds her of home or her trip to Italy. Either way, remember to ask why after she answers a question to receive a more meaningful explanation.
Remember, as you read through these questions, listen to her answers actively. Make eye contact, nod your head, and ensure no distractions. If you follow our advice, we promise she will notice and appreciate your efforts. Now, let’s see these good questions to ask a girl you like, and we bet she’ll end up liking you back.
Childhood Question to Ask a Girl
Childhood holds critical memories that shape our personalities. Asking questions about her childhood is an excellent way to see how she views family dynamics and friendships. You can also understand how she developed the habits she practices today.
1. Who was your childhood best friend?
2. What’s the best memory of your parents growing up?
3. What’s the worst fight you had with your sibling?
4. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
5. Were you popular in school?
6. What’s something you did that was embarrassing, but you laugh at now?
7. What were your grades like?
8. Did you play outside a lot, or would you rather play in your room?
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. What food did you hate as a kid but like as an adult?
11. Did you plan on going to college? What school did you want to attend?
12. What was your favorite birthday growing up?
13. What vacations did you go on growing up?
14. Do you know why your parents chose your name?
15. Did you like school?
16. What was your family like?
17. Have you ever been a teacher’s pet?
18. Did you ever keep a diary?
19. Did you practice a religion growing up?
20. What was your favorite toy to play with?
21. What was your favorite cartoon program to watch?
22. Can you recall your earliest memory?
23. What was your favorite teacher like?
24. Did you have a bully growing up?
25. What was your favorite subject to study in school?
26. Do you have a favorite memory during your time in school?
Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
These fun questions aim to loosen any tension or serious discussions. The questions cover a variety of subjects and put her in situations where she must choose from a specific scenario. They also provide follow-up questions to get to know her more. Remember to ask her why she answered that question in that way. Be prepared for the fun answers and have a great time. If you are interested in continuing the fun, you can check out 61 Fun Things & Activities to Do at Home.
27. What do you like to do when it rains?
28. What’s your favorite type of candy?
29. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with the money?
30. Do you enjoy a gift with meaning or that costs a lot of money?
31. Is there a celebrity you would like to be friends with?
32. Do you believe in karma?
33. What is a TV show you just refuse to watch?
34. What’s a weird quirk that you have?
35. If your job could be anything, what would it be?
36. What’s your ideal room temperature?
37. Do you snore?
38. Do you meal prep or enjoy spontaneous meals?
39. What’s the most creative thing that you do?
40. Do you think pets should be treated like people?
41. What’s your favorite social app to use?
42. Do you have a favorite band?
43. Is there a language you want to learn?
44. How many hours a day do you spend on social media?
45. What’s your favorite show to rewatch?
46. What’s your comfort food?
47. What would you get if you were forced to get a tattoo tomorrow?
48. What would you do with your time if you had 72 hours to live?
49. If you had the chance to master a skill, what skill would you choose?
50. What is your favorite charity to donate to?
51. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
52. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate?
53. Do you prefer warm or cold climates?
54. Do you like video games?
55. Would you ever want to be famous one day?
56. What animal would you shapeshift into?
57. If you could visit any place, past or present, what would it be?
58. What would you change if you could go back in time to change an embarrassing moment?
59. What would you do with your time if you didn’t have to work?
60. What’s your favorite type of flower?
61. What’s a conspiracy theory you think could be true?
62. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
63. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever smelled?
64. What’s the most random fact that you know?
65. What is your favorite article of clothing?
66. Is there a joke that you laugh at every time?
67. What’s your opinion about pineapple on pizza?
Philosophical Questions to Ask a Girl
So you’ve had some fun, and now it’s time to put on a serious face. Philosophical questions open a dialogue into what truly matters in the world. It’s important to know if her beliefs differ or coincide with your own beliefs. Remember, no matter what her answer is, listen without judgment. Provide a safe space for her to answer the questions honestly. If you both enjoy these types of questions, you can also check out 235 Deep Philosophical Questions for A Though-Provoking Conversation.
68. Do you think people are good at heart?
69. Do you think we control our actions?
70. Do you believe in destiny?
71. Do you believe people can change?
72. Do you think we have a purpose?
73. Do you believe in the supernatural?
74. Do you believe in a higher power?
75. Are you close to nature?
76. Do you believe life is an illusion?
77. Do you believe that time travel is possible?
78. Do you believe in astrology?
79. If you could live forever, would you?
80. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
81. Where do you think we go when we pass?
82. What’s your most cherished concept?
83. Do you think art is important?
84. What do you think consciousness means?
85. Do you believe in community service?
86. Do you believe in punishment or rehabilitation?
87. Do you believe there is an order to things or pure chaos?
88. Do you think babies are born good?
89. Do you think animals are as important as humans?
90. Do you have a favorite philosopher?
91. Do you think it’s okay to lie?
92. Do you respect authority?
93. If you could ask one question to the universe, what would be that question?
94. Do you think money has the chance to corrupt people?
95. Do you judge people by their actions or intentions?
96. Do you think health equals happiness?
Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
Typically, you will want to open the conversation to something more personal as you get to know her more. These questions aim to understand her personality and choices. Be kind and open-minded with these questions. Even if you disagree with her choices, remember to be grateful as she shares this information with you.
97. Is there someone who you consider a role model?
98. Is there a secret you feel safe sharing with me?
99. Do you like to work out?
100. What is something you are most proud of accomplishing?
101. What are you most passionate about?
102. What’s something that makes you the happiest?
103. Do you value money?
104. What do you like most about yourself?
105. Do you have any allergies to animals?
106. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
107. Do you believe people can change?
108. What are you most afraid of in life?
109. Do you have a mantra or slogan you follow?
110. What’s something you’d change about your past?
111. Do you value work over leisure?
112. What’s your biggest regret?
113. What’s your next career move?
114. Have you ever been in a long-term relationship?
115. Are you a spontaneous person?
116. Have you ever been in love?
117. What’s the best place you’ve ever been visited?
118. Has there been a tough decision you’ve had to make?
119. What was the worst and best time in your life?
120. What do you like to do on the weekends or during your free time?
121. Is there a song you put on for a good cry?
122. Is there a song you like to listen to when you’re happy?
123. What do you think sets you apart from other people?
124. Was there an event that affected you the most?
125. When was the last time you helped someone?
126. Do you avoid confrontation or face it head-on?
127. What is one weakness you’d like to improve?
128. How do you think your friends would describe you?
Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
Now that the ‘tough’ questions have passed let’s get into some flirtatious fun. Our flirty questions help you see how you interact with each other in a romantic scenario. You can also use this information to your advantage as your relationship moves forward. Although these questions are great for understanding what she likes in a partner, don’t disregard the value of a good compliment. Have fun, and let’s get flirty.
129. What was your first impression of me?
130. What went wrong in your last relationship?
131. Do you believe in love at first sight?
132. Do you have a favorite romantic comedy?
133. Do you think we flirt too much with each other?
134. Have you ever used a pick-up line on someone?
135. What qualities do you look for in a partner?
136. Where’s your favorite place to be kissed?
137. What is your favorite romantic gesture?
138. Would you consider going to a nude beach?
139. Do you have a dating app on your phone right now?
140. What does your ideal relationship look like?
141. Do you find yourself to be a romantic person?
142. When was your first kiss?
143. What’s your biggest pet peeve in a relationship?
144. Who was your first crush?
145. What’s the most attractive quality in a partner?
146. Do you believe in soul mates?
147. What’s it like to kiss you?
148. Do you like to take a shower in the morning or at night?
149. Are you ticklish?
150. Do you know your love language?
151. What turns you off the most?
152. Would you rather kiss during sunset or be caught in the rain?
153. Would you like a tropical honeymoon or something in a city landscape?
154. Can you say three things you like about me?
155. Do you like how I dress?
156. Would you rather receive or give massages?
157. What do you usually wear to sleep?
158. You smell amazing, what are you wearing?
159. Where would you like to go if we were on a first date?
160. What’s the worst and best date you have been on?
161. What’s your ideal first date?
162. What do you notice first about a man?
163. Do you kiss after a first date or wait for more dates?
164. Is your favorite date involve indoor or outdoor activities?
165. Would you rather go sky diving or chill at home?
166. Do you like to eat on a first date or enjoy a cup of coffee?
167. Would you enjoy a walk in the park on a first date?
Questions About the Future to Ask a Girl
Life is constantly changing. We cannot predict the future, but you can ask what she expects for herself. Questions about the future aim to recognize what she wants out of life and if you are willing to follow her. Hopefully, your plans line up, and you can build a life together by encouraging each other’s personal development goals.
168. What does your ideal husband look like?
169. What does your dream home look like?
170. Would you ever move to a different state?
171. Do you see us together in the future?
172. Could you be with someone who has different opinions than yours?
173. Do you have names for future children?
174. What have you achieved?
175. What do you want to see before you die?
176. How many countries do you want to visit by the time you retire?
177. What is included in your dream wedding?
178. Do you think you’ll be a good parent?
179. Do you see yourself close to family?
180. Do you see yourself traveling a lot?
181. What’s a skill you hope to improve on in the future?
182. When are you ready to settle down?
183. Do you see yourself in a single-family home or an apartment?
184. Do you believe that you can control the future?
185. What car do you see yourself driving?
186. Do you see yourself with a lot of money?
187. Have you changed anything about the world?
188. Do you think you could be a role model for others?
189. In ten years, what do you hope to accomplish?
190. What does retirement look like for you?
191. Have you accomplished everything you wanted to in life?
This or That Questions to Ask a Girl
And finally, these last rounds of questions are set as a rapid-fire round. Ask these sets of questions as quickly as possible – don’t give her time to think. These are a fun way to understand her simple interests as you get to know her better.
192. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
193. Scary movies or comedies?
194. Coffee or tea?
195. Country or city life?
196. Cook or eat out?
197. Book or movie?
198. Brains or beauty?
199. Christmas or Halloween?
200. Museum or walk in the park?
201. Window seat or aisle seat?
202. Pool or ping-pong?
203. Coke or Pepsi?
204. New York-style or Deep dish?
205. Left or right-handed?
206. Morning or evening person?
207. Cold or hot?
208. Cats or dogs?
209. More scared of spiders or snakes?
210. Cake or pie?
211. Spaghetti or tacos?
212. Ice cream or Chocolate?
Final Thoughts on Ask Questions to a Girl You Like
Remember, these questions are meant to open a conversation. Get rid of all judgment and keep a line of communication open. We hope you can take a step further in your relationship through these questions. And if you do, be sure to check out 101 Romantic Questions for couples to Deepen Your Connection and 105 Cute Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend.
Finally, if you want to ask better questions, then watch this short, 20-minute course to learn how to have a great conversation with virtually anyone.