There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Tony Robbins is considered to be one of the most influential motivational speakers in the world.
His life work started when he was just 17 years old, inspiring people to reach their true potentials by believing in themselves in order to overcome adversity. To date, he has made an impact on the lives of millions of people through his books, seminars, and charity work.
Today, we’re featuring 71 Tony Robbins quotes to inspire you to awaken your own giant within. There are quotes that motivate, quotes on love, quotes on change, quotes on life; leadership quotes, and success quotes.
First, here’s a collection of Tony Robbins motivational quotes. May they serve as your daily source of inspiration to tap into your personal power.
Motivational Quotes by Tony Robbins
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”
- “If you want to make it big, you’ve got to push yourself beyond your limits. You’ve got to pump yourself up and get yourself into a hyper mental state. And you have to do this yourself. Nobody can do this for you.”
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.”
- “Problems are the gifts that make us dig out and figure out who we are, what we’re made for and what we’re responsible for giving back to life.”
- “There is no greatness without a passion for being great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.”
- “If you believe you are right, or you believe you are wrong, you’re right. Whenever you are certain about it, you will support it. Remember that.”
- “Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through my conscious thoughts.”
- “Your past doesn’t equal your future.”
Your past doesn’t equal your future.” – Tony Robbins
- “Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement.”
- “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.”
- “There’s always a way – if you’re committed.”
- “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.”
- “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”
- “Passion is the genesis of genius.”
Passion is the genesis of genius.” – Tony Robbins
- “Knowing you have failed to live up to your own standards is the ultimate pain, knowing that you have fulfilled your highest vision is the ultimate pleasure.”
According to Tony Robbins, successful relationships do not happen out of sheer luck. There are three basic requirements to ensure success in a relationship, and these are:
May the following quotes on love and relationships motivate you to lay the groundwork for a beautiful, long-lasting relationship with someone special.
Tony Robbins Quotes on Love and Relationships
- “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won't be an end.”
- “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
- “Remember: courage, unused, diminishes. Commitment, unexercised, wanes. Love, unshared, dissipates.”
- “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”
The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only way a relationship will last is if you see it as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
- “The quality of your life is the quality of where you live emotionally.”
- “What makes a relationship work is things in common, what makes it passionate is that things are very different.”
- “Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It's because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they're already experiencing.”
- “The number one rule is: my lover comes first. If you’re in love, you put their feelings and needs before your own.”
The number one rule is: my lover comes first. If you’re in love, you put their feelings and needs before your own.” – Tony Robbins
Are you satisfied with your life right now? If you’re not, what’s holding you back from living the life you dream of?
In the following collection of quotes on change, Tony Robbins shows that to get the life that you want, you must commit to change yourself first and let go of excuses.
Tony Robbins Quotes on Change
- “Lasting change is different than a goal. You don’t always get your goals, but you always get your standards.”
- “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.”
- “All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.”
- “Changing an organization, a company, a country—or a world—begins with the simple step of changing yourself.”
- “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant. It can change your relationships, your working environment, your level of physical fitness, your income, and your emotional states. It can determine whether you’re happy or sad, whether you’re frustrated or excited, enslaved by circumstances, or expressing your freedom. It’s the source of change within an individual, a family, a community, a society, our world.”
- “At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life forever.”
At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life forever.” – Tony Robbins
- “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
Life can be complicated. It can be a rollercoaster ride from one day to the next. But how do we find meaning in it?
Read on to discover some new perspective on life through the words of Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins Quotes on Life
- “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process.”
- “The secret to living is giving.”
- “Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear.”
- “The fastest way to feel connection, a sense of how significant your life is, a deep sense of certainty and variety, and put yourself in a state where you can give to others, is to find a way each day to appreciate more and expect less.”
- “Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.”
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
- “Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.”
- “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Tony Robbins
- “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”
- “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
- “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.”
- “It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.”
What are the attributes of a great leader? And how would a company or organization operate with such a person at its helm?
Tony Robbins has an idea about what a true leader should be. These leadership quotes give us a glimpse of how Robbins would like to see leaders improve and become better versions of themselves.
Leadership Quotes by Tony Robbins
- “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!”
- “Deciding to commit yourself to long-term results rather than short-term fixes is as important as any decision you’ll make in your lifetime.”
- “Let fear be a counselor and not a jailor.”
- “To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.”
- “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.”
- “Enjoy making decisions. You must know that in any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever: the very next person you stand behind in line or sit next to on an airplane, the very next phone call you make or receive, the very next movie you see or book you read or page you turn could be the one single thing that causes the floodgates to open, and all of the things that you’ve been waiting for to fall into place. If you really want your life to be passionate, you need to live with this attitude of expectancy.”
- “Three decisions that we all control each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean, and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear to limit us.”
- “Remember this: anticipation is the ultimate power. Losers react; leaders anticipate.”
Remember this: anticipation is the ultimate power. Losers react; leaders anticipate.” – Tony Robbins
- “Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
- “My teacher Jim Rohn taught me a simple principle: every day, stand guard at the door of your mind, and you alone decide what thoughts and beliefs you let into your life. For they will shape whether you feel rich or poor, cursed or blessed.”
- “Leaders are those individuals who live by empowering beliefs and teach others to tap their full capabilities by shifting the beliefs that have been limiting them.”
- “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.”
- “The most powerful and effective managers, coaches, parents, and motivators are those who can represent the circumstances of life to themselves and to others in a way that signals success to the nervous system in spite of seemingly hopeless external stimuli.”
If you want to be successful in life, Tony Robbins recommends doing five things:
May the following Tony Robbins success quotes give you an understanding of what it takes to reach success.
Tony Robbins Success Quotes
- “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
- “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
- “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
- “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”
- “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
- “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.”
- “Action is the most important key to any success.”
- “Success is buried on the other side of rejection.”
Success is buried on the other side of rejection.” – Tony Robbins
- “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
- “You should never leave the site of a goal or an idea without figuring some way to apply it immediately. That gives you power. That’s how you build momentum.”
Final Thoughts on Tony Robbins Quotes
And that’s a wrap—71 Tony Robbins quotes that will support you on the road to success.
Do you have any favorites among the quotes in this collection? Feel free to share your thoughts.
If you can’t get enough self-improvement material, check out this post about Kaizen. It shows how you can build a “continuous improvement habit” that will help you become successful in all areas of your life.
And if you want more motivational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 59 Motivational Eric Thomas Quotes to Find Success in Life
- 73 Quotes About Life to Inspire & Motivate You Throughout the Day
- 65 Weight Loss Motivational Quotes to Never Give Up on Your Diet
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what's truly important to you..