There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Are you feeling a little apathetic lately? Motivation gives you the power to get ahead, improve yourself, and reach goals. But if you lack the drive to get through the day, it can be challenging to get anything done.
One way to improve motivation is through mindfulness. The power of positive thinking can increase your willpower and self-confidence… giving you the motivation to succeed.
Today, we have a complete list of the best motivational positive affirmations you can use daily.
What You Will Learn
Why Affirmations Are Important for Motivation
Lack of motivation is a mental barrier everyone faces at some point in their lives. The cause varies per person, but usually arises when you are at a low point in your life.
Are you at a time when you aren’t motivated to move forward? Some people may feel this way if they have a job with no career advancement, becoming a mother, or a failed endeavor.
These reasons can all negatively affect your motivation and cause you to become apathetic. Apathy makes you feel like nothing is worth trying anymore. Sometimes the most minor effort feels like climbing a mountain.
Apathy affects your everyday life, relationships, and mental health. It prevents you from finding the strength to feel motivated. Fortunately, you don’t have to feel this way because you can change your perspective through mindfulness.
The power of mindfulness helps you find inner peace and positive thought. Mindfulness has been proven to improve your mood and limit negative thoughts.
One technique for mindfulness is through the power of positive thinking through affirmations. Affirmations direct your mind to positive thoughts and turn your attention to your goals. Motivational positive affirmations can help you escape your apathetic slump and find the power to make your goals and dreams come true.
Here are some examples.
101 Affirmations for Motivation
- I have endless potential.
- If I dream it, I can be it.
- I must take advantage of my ambition
- All I must do is try.
- I know I can do this.
- I have what it takes.
- True heroes are the ones that never give up on their dreams.
- Their harsh words can't hurt me.
- I have limitless potential.
- I have the power to make the sun shine bright.
- I'm perfect, being imperfect.
- My failures only make me stronger.
- I will always give 100% of my integrity to what I want.
- I'm big enough to learn from my mistakes.
- Little progress is better than no progress.
- Managing my success begins with organizing my life.
- I cannot compare myself to others.
- I won’t overthink. I must act.
- Starting today means I’ve already paved my way to success.
- I should be equally confident as I am humble.
- I will show the world what I'm capable of.
- I can’t control the universe, but I can control myself.
- I don’t have to get to the top to feel like I’ve succeeded.
- My actions should mirror how I want others to treat me.
- I'm always open to new opportunities.
- There is no deadline to reach happiness.
- I will surround myself with people who encourage and support me.
- Its okay to change myself if I know it will make me happy.
- I will never forget the person I once was, but I will transform into who I want to be.
- I must trust and protect my intuition.
- I will look to the future but learn from my past.
- I am wealthy in more ways than just money.
- My age does not define where I should be in my life.
- It’s never too late to start from scratch.
- Today is always the most important day you will ever have.
- My voice will always be heard and never silenced.
- I will accept any challenge because I know I can conquer them all.
- I must define my own success.
- I value happiness and won't settle for less.
- Everyone started where I am today. I can be just as successful.
- I promise always to carry out actions that I am proud of.
- I won't listen to anyone who attacks my character or hard work.
- I will remember to practice humility.
- I don't just want to fly – I want to soar.
- I refuse to doubt myself but trust that I know what is best.
- I won't trample on others to get to the top.
- Courage means I won't give up even if I fail.
- I want to make money doing something I’m passionate about.
- I can't help others until I take care of myself.
- I must tend to my kind heart and refuse to let others take advantage of it.
- I'll show my trust to those that are deserving of it.
- I will always follow what makes me happy and not what makes me the most successful.
- I can do anything I want. But it's okay if I can't succeed in everything I want.
- It's okay to depend on others, but it's more important to rely on no myself.
- I will make healthy decisions for myself.
- Sometimes doors won’t open – you have to kick them down.
- I am happy, loved, and exactly where I need to be.
- I have accepted myself for all my faults.
- I won’t know unless I try.
- If my actions hurt others, I will always apologize.
- My inspiration will come when I need it the most.
- My faults do not define who I am.
- I choose to nurture and care instead of being mean and cruel to get ahead.
- I have the strength to ease my anxieties.
- A work-life balance is essential for my mental health.
- Money and success do not drive me. Happiness does.
- Bad experiences shape how I grow into a better person.
- Even if my course changes – my goal stays the same.
- Good experiences show me I am on the right path.
- I choose to be an open and honest person.
- I will express gratitude when necessary and offer gratitude when it is expected.
- I control my emotions and decide how I react to my feelings.
- I'll never let someone decide for me.
- There is always room for change and opportunities.
- I am passionate about what I do and won't take it for granted.
- I will finish my goal even if I stumble along the way.
- I want to celebrate my friend's accomplishments and not envy their success.
- I have the force to be who I want to be.
- If someone can’t see how valuable I am, that is their loss.
- It's okay to find success in happiness.
- I won’t stop until I am truly happy.
- My mind should radiate with positive energy to reach my goals.
- Living in the moment is just as important as planning for the future.
- I will work to make money but won't allow it to control me.
- I want to show someone love as much as they offer it.
- I want to treat my body with respect it deserves.
- I will define my limits. No one will tell me what I can and can’t do.
- There is no point in giving up when I have already started.
- I will treasure the small things in life.
- I refuse to accept work that I cannot handle.
- I get to decide how to live my life.
- Although things are difficult now – it will be worth it in the end.
- Work should always be productive and not redundant.
- I won’t make excuses for my mistakes.
- I won’t have any regrets in the end.
- I refuse to stand in the way of my own success.
- Changing paths does not mean I’ve failed.
- I’ll never feel worthless because I know my worth.
- Changing is natural. I am becoming the person I was meant to be.
- Criticism is an opportunity for me to be better at what I do.
- I’ll feel accomplished when I am doing something that I love.
How to use Affirmations for Motivation
Depending on your situation, you may use affirmations in a way that is fit for your lifestyle. Meaning, it’s essential to include your affirmations in your daily life so you can continue to find the enthusiasm to move forward.
Here are a few examples of how you can fit affirmations into your current lifestyle or situation.
A Career with No Advancement
Have you hit the ceiling of your career and are not satisfied? Many people experience a dead-end job and lack the motivation to move on to better opportunities. It feels safe to stay in a position you know won’t change… but that will not get you to where you want to be.
Here are a few strategies to use your positive affirmation to further your career:
Being a Mother
Moms have a lot to deal with and don’t get the credit they deserve. They are nurturing their children and helping them create good habits to live by. Their lives are solely dedicated to their children.
Moms must remember that their children will eventually fly the nest. Finding the motivation to help their kids succeed while following their passions can only lead to positive outcomes.
Check out how to use your affirmations throughout the day:
Afraid of Failing
We are going to fail in life. That is just the truth. That does not mean we should ever get up. To be happy and fulfilled, we must continue to try.
There are healthy ways to deal with failure in our lives. Failing is a learning opportunity to do better and reach your highest potential.
So, if you are afraid of failing, we have a few strategies to help you succeed failing:
Final Thoughts on Affirmations for Motivation
The power of positive thinking is easier said than done. Remembering to recite affirmations takes practice and patience… especially during the difficult times in your life.
Sometimes the last thing you want to hear is something positive when something negative just happened. Still, the best time to recite your affirmations is when you are at a low point. The goal is to change your negative thoughts into powerful positive ones.
Positive thoughts motivate you to reach your goals, accept challenges, and be open to change. If you feel apathetic about the world, remember your affirmations to be as happy as you deserve. You have the power to change your perspective and reach your goals.
Test out these motivational positive affirmations to help you become a better you… the BEST you! You can also check out our article on Quotes About Life Lessons to Motivate You to help you continue on your path to motivation.
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then watch this free video that details the 7-minute habit for planning your day to focus on what's truly important to you..