Thanks for purchasing Writing Habit Mastery: How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block.
As you've probably seen, there are a LOT of links within the book.
So I've compiled this short list to help you quickly find a specific tool, app or resource.
Here is a complete list (in order of their appearance within the book):
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life – Download link for the 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life ebook
- How Many Words a Day? By James Thayer, Author Magazine’s article that describes the daily writing habits of many popular (and successful) authors
- Wake Up Successful – Link to Wake Up Successful, my book about morning energizing activities
- Leaving Work Behind – Link to Tom Ewer’s blog where he talks about his freelance writing experience and how to turn freelance writing into a profitable business
- Absolute Write – A free writing forum where you can learn the proper format for submitting your book for traditional publishing
- Query Tracker – A submission website where you can learn the proper way to submit your work for traditional publishing
- Mavis Beacon program – Recommended touch typing software
- 30-Day Habit Challenge – Monthly series detailing my experiences in creating a new habit every month
- Evernote – An online resource that allows you to capture URLs, snippets from web pages and your personal notes online—forever
- Mind Mapping process – Wikipedia entry providing a great overview of the mind mapping process
- Scrivener – The software program used by many fiction writers to keep track of all the important notes related to a particular story
- “Steve Scott” author page – My “Steve Scott” author page, where you can know more about how I operate my Kindle publishing business
- Write. Publish. Repeat. – A book to read if you’re looking to write a novel or set of short stories
- The Self-Publishing Podcast – The guys behind Write. Publish. Repeat.
The following are links for Pomodoro-related apps:
- Rapid Rabbit (iPhone and iPad apps)
- Flowkeeper (PC users)
- Pomodoro (Mac users)
- Pomodoro (Android users)
Recommended sites on learning how to run an Internet business:
Did You Like Writing Habit Mastery?
Could you please take a minute or two and leave a review for this book on Amazon? Click here: Review the Book!
More Books by S.J. Scott
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
- Declutter Your Inbox: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
- Wake Up Successful: How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 10,000 Steps Blueprint: The Daily Walking Habit for Healthy Weight Loss and Lifelong Fitness
- 70 Healthy Habits: How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Resolutions That Stick! How 12 Habits Can Transform Your New Year