5 Books to Change Your Mind (and Sense of Reality)
The mind is a very powerful thing. One of the most important things to understand about the power of the mind is that no one really understands its limits.
When it come to habits, I generally prefer the topics that can be measured, quantified and examined. That does not mean there is not value in some of the more esoteric personal development topics like mindfulness, gratitude, meditation and even lucid dreaming.
All of these topics are valuable, they just are not things I am normally comfortable with, because it is hard to find the line between real science and wishful thinking.
That being said, these books are all very well received, quite reputable and certainly worth reading and learning from. The list is a little shorter, than some -mainly for the obvious reason that I have not read many of this "style" of self-help/personal development books.
Mind changing habit books
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Siegel
- How to Master Lucid Dreaming: Your Practical Guide to Unleashing the Power of Lucid Dreaming by Sean Kelly
- Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation by Calistoga Press
- Memory Tips & Tricks: The Book of Proven Techniques for Lasting Memory Improvement by Calistoga Press
- Gratitude Works!: A 21-Day Program for Creating Emotional Prosperity by Robert A Emmons
Are there books missing from this list? Are there books that shouldn't be here? Do you find this list useful? Do you have any favorites? Make sure to let me know in the comments on the the main page of the 175+ Best Habit Books List