Thanks for purchasing Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started).
As you've probably seen, there are a LOT of links within the book.
So I've compiled this short list to help you quickly find a specific tool, app or resource.
Here is a complete list:
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life – Download link for the 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life ebook
- Lift.do app – a great “habit accountability” app
To get started with Evernote, use one of the following four links to instantly download the software suite:
- Penultimate add-on app – gives you access to all the “paper styles” in Evernote
- Skitch – a tool to mark up a picture and add important annotations on images in Evernote
- Create Stacks on Evernote – official Evernote video on creating stacks
- How Evernote’s Image Recognition Works – official Evernote blog post explaining how OCR works
- CamScanner – One of the best tools digitizing any file and it works seamlessly with Evernote.
- IFTTT.com – If This, Then That. IFTTT is a website and app that automates processes between two different services.
- IFTTT recipes for Evernote – has 8,400 recipes specifically for Evernote
- Evernote Web Clipper – An add-on thatgives you is a simple tool for bookmarking any site on your desktop and saving the information within Evernote.
- Windows version of Evernote
- IFTTT recipe: Siri to Evernote – everything you say to Siri or Google Talk will automatically be sent to Evernote
- Penultimate – an app that gives you a blank canvas with an assortment of drawing and writing tools.
- IFTTT recipe: Google Calendar to Evernote – automatically creates a new note for each item that goes into Google Calendar
- Kindle – where you can see your purchases
- Evernote Clearly – can be used to save all of your Web browsing to a “to-read” list so you don't spend your work time reading articles that aren't relevant to your current projects.
- Yelp and Trip Advisor – websites where you can quickly discover great places to eat in any part of the world
- Remember the Milk and Evernote – Visit this page to learn how to combine this app with Evernote to sync your checklists.
- Evernote Food – Take pictures of food, leave reviews and share your meal experiences via social media.
- Shazam – an app you can use to discover the specifics of the song and find out where to buy it
- Spotify – a commercial music streaming service
Three apps that are almost a “core” part of the Evernote experience:
- Evernote Web Clipper (clip Web articles)
- Evernote Clearly (read content later without advertisements or distractions)
- Skitch (clip and mark up images)
Other Evernote Tools:
- Evernote Hello
- Evernote Food
- News 360
- Evernote Peek
- Pocket Informant
Would You Like to Know More?
Click Here to get updates on free and $0.99 kindle books!
Did You Like Master Evernote?
Could you please take a minute or two and leave a review for this book on Amazon. Click here to review the book!
More Books By S.J. Scott
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple: 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
- Writing Habit Mastery: How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Declutter Your Inbox: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
- Wake Up Successful: How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 10,000 Steps Blueprint: The Daily Walking Habit for Healthy Weight Loss and Lifelong Fitness
- 70 Healthy Habits: How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Resolutions That Stick! How 12 Habits Can Transform Your New Year