Links from 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits
Thanks for purchasing 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life.
As you've probably seen, there are a LOT of links within the book. These links can give you helpful background information and point you in some rewarding directions.
So I've compiled this short list to help you quickly find a specific tool, app or resource.
Here is a complete list (in order of their appearance within the book):
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life – Download link for the 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life ebook
- Zeigarnik Effect – Blog post on Develop Good Habits providing further explanation on the Zeigarnik effect
- Moleskin Notebook – Amazon link for the recommended notebook for recording ideas
- Evernote – Tool that allows you to capture information in various formats
- Getting Started with “Getting Things Done” – Blog post on 43Folders.com providing an overview of the 43 folders system
- 43 Folders System image – Check out this image to see how the system looks.
- Getting Things Done – Amazon link for David Allen’s famous book
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Amazon link for Tim Ferriss’ book
- Streak Habits vs. Occasional Habits: Let the Battle Begin! – Read this article on the Develop Good Habits blog to learn more about the streak habit.
- Lift.do – An app to help you monitor the accomplishment of your habits
- Purpose Your Day: Most Important Task (MIT) – Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits post on identifying your MITs
- Wake Up Successful – Amazon link for my book on how to create a powerful morning routine
- Parkinson’s Law – Wikipedia article on Parkinson’s law
- Only 2% of People Can Multitask Successfully [INFOGRAPHIC] – Mashable infographic showing the perils of multitasking
- Pomodoro technique – Official website for the Pomodoro technique
- The Hawthorne Effect: How Observation Helps You Maintain a Habit Change – A blog post that explains the effects of the Hawthorne Effect on habit change
- Mastermind Groups – An article on SmartPassiveIncome.com explaining how to find a mastermind group
- WordPress and Blogger – Platforms you can use to blog your habit change results
- Hot-Cold Empathy Gap -A blog post showing how to not lapse in a habit from the hot-cold empathy gap
- The Four Habits that Form Habits – Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits post on the importance of starting exceedingly small when it comes to forming new habits
- The First 20 Hours – Amazon link to Josh Kaufman’s book on how to learn skills in a rapid-fire manner
- TED.com – Official TED website where you can find videos of inspiring speakers
- Stitcher Radio – A mobile app that allows you to listen to podcasts on the go
- 30-Day Habit Challenge – A free series on the Develop Good Habits blog where I test a new routine every month
- 203 Good Habits – THE List to Live a Better Life – A huge list of habit ideas from the Develop Good Habits blog
Build A Skill
Websites you can check out when looking for advice on how to build a skill
- Amazon (read books on the subject).
- Google (find information and blogs related to that skill).
- Udemy & Skillfeed (take an online class on the subject).
- YouTube (watch videos that demonstrate a specific concept).
- Facebook (connect with authorities who are good at this skill).
- MeetUp (join local groups interested in this subject).
Specific categories on TED
- Being a Student
- Personal Growth
More Books by S.J. Scott
- Writing Habit Mastery: How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Wake Up Successful: How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 10,000 Steps Blueprint: The Daily Walking Habit for Healthy Weight Loss and Lifelong Fitness
- 70 Healthy Habits: How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
- Declutter Your Inbox: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
- Resolutions That Stick! How 12 Habits Can Transform Your New Year
Did You Like 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits?
Could you please take a minute or two and leave a review for this book on Amazon? Click here: Review the Book!