Want to find the best lifestyle books, featuring how to travel and enjoy life on your own terms? Many people would love to create a “travel” habit. The hard part is not finding the will, but the time and the money to visit cool places all around the globe.
This is a passion of mine, and a big part of the reason I work hard.
Travel certainly has built-in financial costs. But there are ways to travel more effectively and less expensively.
Creating a recurring travel habit should not be a hard sell, if the finances and the time are available.
Therefore for this section I featured books that are great for helping you find both. These books can help you find the time to travel as well as making the trips more reasonable and decreasing expenses.
Unless you are living hand-to-mouth and barely getting by, you too can travel. These travel lifestyle books will help you to life your life without boundaries and travel where and when you desire.
Best Lifestyle & Travel books
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel by Rolf Potts
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create freedom in business and adventure in life by Natalie Sisson
- 101 Money Saving Travel Tips: 2015 Edition by Daniel Davidson
- How to Travel Full-Time by Colin Wright
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter by Matt Kepnes
- The World's Cheapest Destinations: 26 Countries Where Your Money is Worth a Fortune (Fourth Edition) by Tim Leffel
- Getting Out: Your Guide to Leaving America by Mark Ehrman
If you're more of a visual person, here are some travel vision board ideas and examples that can help you get started travelling. For more inspiration, check out these travel quotes.
Are there lifestyle books missing from this list? Are there books that shouldn't be here? Do you find this list useful? Do you have any favorites? Make sure to let me know in the comments on the the main page of the 175+ Best Habit Books List