23 Anti-Procrastination Habits (New Kindle Book)
Last Updated on
For many years, I struggled with procrastination.
In school I was always “cramming” the night before a big test, my papers were chronically late and I was always forgetting to do the simplest of tasks.
What finally got me to “take action” was forming a number of anti-procrastination habits.
I know other people also struggle with procrastination.
That's why I've detailed the SAME techniques I've used to “overcome” the procrastination problem in my latest Kindle book:
It will be $0.99 (or an equivalent price in your country) until November 25th, 2013.
Read on to get more details about this book.
Announcing: 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits
It’s not that hard to stop procrastinating. Really, all you have to do is form the same habits used by countless successful people and make them part of your routine. While these people often have the same fears and limitations as you, they're able to take consistent action because they’ve trained themselves to do so.
In the book “23 Anti-Procrastination Habits”, you will discover a catalog of ideas to help you overcome procrastination on a daily basis. Whereas many books provide a simple list of tips, you’ll learn why a specific strategy works, what limiting belief it eliminates and how it can be immediately applied to your life. In short, you will learn the root causes of your procrastination and how to overcome them.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Single-handle your way to overcoming the overwhelm. (APH #8)
- Identify what's REALLY important in your life and then happily ignore everthing else. (APH #1)
- Say “NO” to pointless tasks without angering your boss, friends or loved ones. (APH #11)
- Start your day by completing your most important projects. (APH #13)
- Take action on a task — even when you're not in the mood to do it. (APH #17)
- Break down VERY challenging projects into an easy-to-follow blueprint. (APH #5)
- Organize your life so you're not buried in paperwork or your to-do list. (APH #4)
- Complete daily tasks, quickly and easily with a simple time-management technique. (APH #15)
- Get motivated when you don't feel like working on a goal. (APH #20)
It's not hard to overcome procrastination. Simply add these habits to your routine to get things done on a daily basis.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be useful, then I'd love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book in the Amazon marketplace.)
Don't Own a Kindle Reader?[adinserter block=”2″]
I know some people have had trouble accessing my books in the past. The truth is you don't need a Kindle. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) There are a variety of free ways you can read a Kindle eBook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven't found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it's really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
And here's the link to the UK Version ==> http://www.amazon.co.uk/23-Anti-Procrastination-Habits-Being-Results-ebook/dp/B00GNKLVS6
Download it now to overcome your procrastination problem.