There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Consistency has a far-reaching influence in helping you achieve success.
Talent can get you noticed. Intelligence gets you listened to. Hard work gets you those rewarding projects.
But consistency is the crucial piece of the puzzle that gets you to the top and keeps you there.
So what exactly is it?
Briefly, consistency is your commitment to performing certain actions over a period of time.
When you’re consistent, you build daily habits that bring your goals to fruition. You do not rely on other people’s promptings to get something done.
More importantly, you perform these habits with regularity.
That being said, being consistent doesn’t mean rigidly sticking to a schedule of doing things and just mindlessly repeating a few actions over and over.
Yes, actions are repeated—but by performing these actions mindfully, you able to learn, grow, and evolve.
Consistency also builds your sense of personal responsibility. You are aware that you are accountable for the consequences of your actions.
But what do you gain from being habitually consistent.
The Importance of Consistency
As mentioned earlier, consistency is crucial to long-lasting success.
Today’s collection of consistency quotes aims to inspire you to adopt the habit of consistency. It shows how putting in hard work every day will eventually bring success to your life.
Read on and see for yourself how respected people throughout history revered the habit of consistency for being instrumental in propelling them to greatness.
- “The key to success is consistency.” – Zak Frazer
- “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “I accumulated small but consistent habits that ultimately led to results that were unimaginable when I started.” – James Clear
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.” – Louis C. K.
- “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach
- “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” – E. James Rohn
- “The magic is doing the simple things repeatedly and long enough to ignite the miracle of the Compound Effect.” – Darren Hardy
- “The secret of success is the consistency of purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
- “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
- “Across professions, consistency is a direct product of work ethic.” – Harsha Bhogle
- “Consistency of effort over the long run is everything.” – Angela Duckworth
- “Consistency is what matters the most in triggering something important to your life.” – Abdul Rauf
- “I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Will Durant
- “A consistent man believes in destiny, a capricious man in chance.” – Benjamin Disraeli
“A consistent man believes in destiny, a capricious man in chance.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
- “Success demands consistent effort and hard work.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing. That's the Law of Consistency. It doesn't matter how talented you are. It doesn't matter how many opportunities you receive. If you want to grow, consistency is key.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.” – Tony Gaskins
- “Consistency is the foundation of virtue.” – Francis Bacon
- “Leadership comes with consistency.” – Junior Seau
- “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.” – Bruce Lee
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “My work is based on the assumption that clarity and consistency in our moral thinking is likely, in the long run, to lead us to hold better views on ethical issues.” – Peter Singer
- “Respectable character is developed by consistency in self-discipline and self-control.” – Anil Kumar Sinha
- “I think I’ve earned a certain level of respect, based on my accomplishments and my consistency.” – Curt Schilling
- “Goals on the road to achievement cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency.” – Denzel Washington
- “Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character.” – Stephen Covey
- “If you encounter set back, make yourself strong enough not to be discouraged. Never give up. Perseverance, determination and consistency are key to overcome any eventuality.” – Anil Kumar Sinha
- “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
- “It's so simple really: If you say you're going to do something, do it. If you start something, finish it.” – Epictetus
- “When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.” – Arsene Wenger
- “Having a story is what people connect with, but the story alone doesn’t allow you to achieve greatness and results. It’s the day-to-day consistency of providing value to your audience.” – Lewis Howes
- “Confidence is consistency of thinking about what is possible and how to make it possible.” – John Eliot
- “The toughest thing about success is that you’ve got to keep on being a success. Talent is only a starting point in this business. You’ve got to keep on working that talent. Someday I’ll reach for it and it won’t be there.” – Irving Berlin
- “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the rain drops to create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention and action.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Consistency is the fruit of the tree of success. The more you do something effectively and with a goal in mind, the better you will get at it and the more you will feel fulfilled.” – Dan O’Brien
- “Consistency is the DNA of mastery.” – Robin Sharma
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.” – John Di Lemme
Today, you have read a collection of consistency quotes to help you achieve long-lasting success at work and in your personal life.
A lot of powerful thinkers, influential people, and celebrities have identified consistency as a key ingredient to their success.
We hope that you’ll be inspired to develop the habit of consistency in your life as well. You’ll be amazed at how it will change your life for the better.
Finally, if you enjoyed any of the artwork featured today, we’d appreciate a share through your favorite social media platform.