There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Have you been feeling down lately because your visions seem to be unachievable?
By literal definition, vision means the ability to see something that you imagine. It is that picture in your head that helps you in achieving your goals.
But what does it really mean to have a vision and make it real?
In this post, we share with you 45 motivating vision quotes to boost your morale and productivity. With these quotes, we hope you get the right dose of inspiration to turn all your dreams into reality.
First, let’s set the stage with these quotes about having inner vision. Before setting your goals and laying out your plans, you need to ask yourself this question first: What is it you really want?
Inner Vision Quotes
- “If you don’t have a vision, you’re going to be stuck in what you know. And the only thing you know is what you’ve already seen.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- “Do not give up your dream because it is apparently not being realized, because you cannot see it coming true. Cling to your vision with all the tenacity you can muster. Keep it bright; do not let the bread-and-butter side of life cloud your ideal or dim it.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.” – Alvin Toffler
- “Do not occupy yourself with regrets of past mistakes or worries about the present. Rather, be more occupied with your visions for the future during your working years.” – Eugene C. Onyibo
- “The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking.” – Mia Hamm
- “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” – Audre Lorde
- “I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Go higher and higher, until it becomes impossible to bring you down, I wanna use a microscope to locate you, don't even dream of coming down.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
- “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “When I think of vision, I have in mind the ability to see above and beyond the majority.” – Charles R. Swindoll
Inner vision means having an imagination. It is your ability to see clearly how you want things to be done. Your vision must be a product of your desires, passions, and imagination.
You have to ask yourself if the path you are taking or the things you are doing are aligned with what you really want to do, and how you imagine it to be.
Once you have realized what your inner vision is, then it is time to make it clear and definite. You have to set your goals right so you can make the right plans. Our next set of quotes is meant to inspire you to have a clear, certain, positive vision.
Clear Vision Quotes
- “We are not stuck in the ruts of destiny, we have the power to break free, clear our vision and see a new life for ourselves.” – Tony Clark
- “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” – Jonathan Swift
- “Always speak well of yourself and consistently visualize your life working out as you want it.” – Andrew Matthews
Always speak well of yourself and consistently visualize your life working out as you want it.” – Andrew Matthews
- “True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision.” – Edith Wharton
- “The first step to making changes in your life is to have a clear vision of what you hope to accomplish in the future.” – Barbara Gain
- “People with extreme confidence do not let temporary setbacks slow them down. They have a clear vision of what they want, and they go get it.” – Beau Norton
- “Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant.” – Kerwin Rae
- “Nothing is more imminent than the impossible… what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.” – Victor Hugo
- “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
- “It doesn't matter how fast you can go, it doesn't matter how much passion you have, and it doesn't matter how much energy you put into something. If you don't have a vision and clarity on the destination you want to reach, you'll simply never get there.” – Dean Graziosi
- “The world of great opportunity is available now, as it has always been, only for those with great vision.” – Andrew Carnegie
The world of great opportunity is available now, as it has always been, only for those with great vision.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “The power to concentrate was the most important thing. Living without this power would be like opening one’s eyes without seeing anything.” – Haruki Murakami
- “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but not vision.” – Helen Keller
- “When you have a vision that is strong enough and powerful enough, nothing can stand in your way.” – Lewis Howes
- “Anything can be changed. Anything can be fixed. Things that are broken can be fixed. And you don't have to be some billionaire or millionaire to do it. You just have to be a person with a vision and the passion to do it, and be willing to fight for it every day.” – Dana White
If you want to be successful in life, you need to have a clear vision of how you want things to turn out. Having a vision helps you define your purpose and direction in life.
A vision helps guide you in making wise decisions. When your vision is are clear, you are more likely to choose the right path. Most importantly, a clear vision provides the center point around which everything in your life should align.
There are a lot of elements you need to master in order to fulfill your visions. One of the most important things is creativity. You have invested time in finalizing your goals, so you might as well invest effort in creating plans.
Vision and Creativity Quotes
- “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, and magic and power in it. Begin it now.” – Goethe
- “The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” – Thucydides
- “If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.” – Robert Fritz
If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.” – Robert Fritz
- “A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.” – Denis Waitley
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
- “The only thing separating you from your grandest vision is courage.” – Christie Ruffino
- “If I paint a wild horse, you might not see the horse… but surely you will see the wildness!” – Pablo Picasso
- “I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play it safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” – Cecil Beaton
- “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Muhammad Ali
- “The tower of success stands on the pillars of vision, action, patience and the character to withstand criticisms.” – Amit Ray
- “Vision is a destination – a fixed point to which we focus all effort. Strategy is a route – an adaptable path to get us where we want to go.” – Simon Sinek
Vision is a destination – a fixed point to which we focus all effort. Strategy is a route – an adaptable path to get us where we want to go.” – Simon Sinek
- “It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.” – Les Brown
- “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel A. Barker
- “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
Final Thoughts on Vision Quotes
Be bold, original, and imaginative. Successful people do not just move within the four corners of their homes—they take action. You have to be fearless and confident enough to get out of your comfort zone and start living life in accordance with your vision.
It helps to use tools such as the dreamlining technique, vision boards, and vision board apps that map out your plans and goals. Most people use vision boards so they can keep track of their progress, and monitor their improvements and setbacks. With these tools, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to turn all your dreams into reality.
If you're short on inspiration, here's a list of our favorite songs about dreams.
And if you want more inspirational quotes, be sure to check out these blog posts:
- 63 Inspirational Quotes About Life and Happiness [New for 2023!]
- 83 Walt Disney Quotes About Dreams, Imagination, and Living a Magical Life
- 107 Jim Rohn Quotes on Success, Habits, and Achieving Your Goals
Finally, if you don’t know how to get started with this strategy, then check out this FREE printable worksheet and a six-step process that will help you create the PERFECT vision board.