The Budgeting Habit: How to Make a Budget and Stick to It!
Are you struggling with your finances?
Buried in credit card debt?
Want a simple way to make a budget and stick with it?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you should check out the latest book that I co-authored with Rebecca Livermore.
The Budgeting Habit Book Review
What does The Budgeting Habit teach?
In this book you will ldiscover:
- The FIRST steps to creating a realistic budget and what to do if you have more expenses than income
- 5 budgeting approaches and how to determine which one is right for you
- How to stay motivated and stick with your budget when you'd rather quit
- Simple (and realistic) financial goals that will help you achieve your financial dreams
- The trick for turning financial goals into simple daily habits
- How to create an "budgeting success environment" to overcome any obstacle that you might encounter
- 3 accountability methods to keep you on track with your budget
- How to speed up the process of getting out of debt, saving for a home, or investing more in your retirement fund.
You can learn all this and more when you download a copy of The Budgeting Habit:
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
Some people have had trouble accessing these books in the past, because they do not own a Kindle . But you do not need a Kindle to read these books. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) Here are an assortment of ways you can read this book on other devices:
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here's the link again:
Like this book?
Don't forget to share it with your friends! Share it on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or your favorite social media network. And please, if you enjoy the book, leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads.