To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done.
Last Updated on
One of the cornerstones of productivity is creating effective to-do lists.
We all begin projects with a lot of energy, but as interruptions and distractions pile up, you can quickly lose focus.
It's easy to write a list. The hard part is to write one that helps you complete the important things.
The solution is to use multiple lists that each focus on a different aspect of your life.
And that's the core concept of my latest Kindle book:
Read on to find out more details about this book.
Announcing: To-Do List Makeover – A Simple Guide to Getting the Most Important Things Done
Anyone can jot down a few notes to themselves to act as a “to-do list,” but is this really effective?
For most people, the answer is no.
“To-Do List Makeover” was written to provide a step-by-step blueprint for writing effective, actionable lists.
This book starts by detailed the seven common to-do list mistakes that people make and how to fix them. Then it gets into the specifics and details everything you've ever wanted to know about building effective to-do lists, including:
- Tips for working on routine, daily activities.
- How to take action when you lack motivation.
- How to use a project list to identify essential tasks.
- The best tool for capturing ideas.
- How to create an effective weekly review; and why this is essential.
- How to accomplish your three most essential tasks every day.
- Tips for taking action on your tasks; even when you lack motivation.
- The best app for managing to-do lists.
- 8 steps for achieving the best results with your lists.
- A step-by-step guide to getting things done with lists
If you struggle accomplishing all of your tasks, giving your to do lists a makeover may be just the thing for you.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be helpful, I would love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
Some people have had trouble accessing these books in the past, because they do not own a Kindle . But you do not need a Kindle to read these books. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) Here are an assortment of ways you can read this book on other devices:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link again:
And here are the links for the book in other countries:
U.K. ==> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KEELWJU
Canada ==> https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00KEELWJU
India ==> https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KEELWJU
France ==> https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00KEELWJU
Spain ==> https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00KEELWJU
Mexico ==> https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B00KEELWJU
Italy ==> https://www.amazon.it/dp/B00KEELWJU
Brazil ==> https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B00KEELWJU
Japan ==> https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00KEELWJU
Download it now to to learn the secrets of creating effective to do lists that really work.