To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done.
Last Updated on
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
One of the cornerstones of productivity is creating effective to-do lists.
We all begin projects with a lot of energy, but as interruptions and distractions pile up, you can quickly lose focus.
It's easy to write a list. The hard part is to write one that helps you complete the important things.
The solution is to use multiple lists that each focus on a different aspect of your life.
And that's the core concept of my latest Kindle book:
Read on to find out more details about this book.
Announcing: To-Do List Makeover – A Simple Guide to Getting the Most Important Things Done
Anyone can jot down a few notes to themselves to act as a “to-do list,” but is this really effective?
For most people, the answer is no.
“To-Do List Makeover” was written to provide a step-by-step blueprint for writing effective, actionable lists.
This book starts by detailed the seven common to-do list mistakes that people make and how to fix them. Then it gets into the specifics and details everything you've ever wanted to know about building effective to-do lists, including:
- Tips for working on routine, daily activities.
- How to take action when you lack motivation.
- How to use a project list to identify essential tasks.
- The best tool for capturing ideas.
- How to create an effective weekly review; and why this is essential.
- How to accomplish your three most essential tasks every day.
- Tips for taking action on your tasks; even when you lack motivation.
- The best app for managing to-do lists.
- 8 steps for achieving the best results with your lists.
- A step-by-step guide to getting things done with lists
If you struggle accomplishing all of your tasks, giving your to do lists a makeover may be just the thing for you.
I need your help!! If you find this book to be helpful, I would love a review on Amazon. (Here is the link to the book on Amazon.)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
Some people have had trouble accessing these books in the past, because they do not own a Kindle . But you do not need a Kindle to read these books. (I read all my books on the iPhone.) Here are an assortment of ways you can read this book on other devices:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
- Sorry…I haven’t found a way to read it on Nook
In short, it’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle books – No matter what type of device you use to access the Internet.
Here is the download link again:
And here are the links for the book in other countries:
U.K. ==> https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KEELWJU
Canada ==> https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00KEELWJU
India ==> https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KEELWJU
France ==> https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00KEELWJU
Spain ==> https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00KEELWJU
Mexico ==> https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B00KEELWJU
Italy ==> https://www.amazon.it/dp/B00KEELWJU
Brazil ==> https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B00KEELWJU
Japan ==> https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00KEELWJU
Download it now to to learn the secrets of creating effective to do lists that really work.